$10 - $12 an hour
Come work for a small, caring company unlike any other!
With 16 years of experience providing the very best service both residentially and commercially, we are proud to be one of the best in north-east Ohio not only for our customers, but for our employees too. We want our employees to feel driven and encouraged in order to provide our customers with the best experience possible, so we go above and beyond for our employees!
What to expect as a Dog Waste Management Service Technician:
- Weekly pay
- Holidays off
- An established route; support when needed
- Occasional bonus rewards
- The ability to earn more when new clients sign up and are put on your route
- Great exercise as there is a lot of walking involved
- Free uniform & supplies
- Off on Saturday & Sunday
- Most employees clock out around 4:00pm
- Medical reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Career path – as we continue to grow, we look to able to promote within the company
In order to be a good fit, we need the following from you:
- Reliability – we win and lose as a team so we need people we can trust.
- Drive – There's never a boss looking over your shoulder. Our most successful technicians have internal push and enjoy their freedom.
- Customer Appreciation – Without our customers we would be out of business. We need you to provide excellent service to go above and beyond to "WOW" our customers.
- Love the Great Outdoors – Charge up those fitness trackers because you'll be doing a lot of walking! We also work year-round and in all weather conditions.
- Must Love Dogs – Occasionally there will be dogs out in the yard while you are working as long as they are friendly. All dogs that show any signs of aggression will be required to be inside while we clean the yards.
- Pride – A clean uniform, clean truck and good attitude speaks volumes.
- Clean Driving Record – You will be entrusted with the use of a company vehicle and be insured though us.
- Be Able to Lift 40-50 lbs. – For spring clean-ups and commercial accounts the amount of waste can add up fairly quickly.
To learn more about Dog Waste Management, visit our website or social media accounts! If DWM sounds like a great match for you, apply today! A member of our team will be in touch shortly. Feel free to send a resume to Jobs@dogwastemanagement.com.